On Wednesday, 23 May 2018 at 17:35:28 UTC, Dlang User wrote:
I too am looking for 64-bit on Windows 10. Not just DMD but ideally everything.

When I try the command exactly as above, or a slightly modified version (on a second run show after this run), I hit an error on my machine:

Internal error: dmd\backend\cod3.c 6830

Hmm, that looks like a DMD bug/regression. I think that should have been caught by the auto-tester. In any case, try adding --model=64 to your command to also build a 64-bit Phobos, as that seems to be what you're after anyway. You could also try specifying a different (newer?) host DMD version with e.g. `-c build.components.dmd.bootstrap.ver=v2.075.0`.