On 24/05/2018 6:32 PM, Dukc wrote:
On Wednesday, 23 May 2018 at 17:31:40 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
The IP address is included in the headers of the newsgroup. All of them came from the same IP. I have a filter on my thunderbird client to flag certain IPs, and his was added to the list recently.

Then again, it's possible they're family members or neighbours using the same IP. How likely this is, I won't comment.

It's a dynamic IP, so it'll be invalid sooner rather than later.
              • Re:... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... 12345swordy via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... 12345swordy via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... Manu via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... biocyberman via Digitalmars-d
              • Onl... Bastiaan Veelo via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... Dukc via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... John Colvin via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... Patrick Schluter via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... Dukc via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... Dukc via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... 12345swordy via Digitalmars-d
              • Re:... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d
  • Re: Support alias this in mod... Atila Neves via Digitalmars-d
  • Re: Support alias this in mod... Jonathan Marler via Digitalmars-d