On Saturday, 26 May 2018 at 11:56:30 UTC, Vijay Nayar wrote:
The error is:
```
onlineapp.d(8): Error: function literal `__lambda6(char a)` is not callable using argument types `(int)` onlineapp.d(8): cannot pass argument `val` of type `int` to parameter `char a` onlineapp.d(15): Error: template instance `onlineapp.BTree!(int, int, function (char a) => a)` error instantiating
```

Just to clarify. In the example above, if I create a 'BTree!int' by itself, it's fine. If I create a 'BTree!char' by itself, it's fine also. But if I create both, even if they are created in different modules, the compiler seems to mix up the types of the function template-parameter, and tries to fit a 'char' to the 'int' function or an 'int' to the 'char' function, depending on which was declared first.