On Tuesday, 5 June 2018 at 10:11:49 UTC, Ethan wrote:
And, honestly, with this method, I am already seeing the workaround. Because I've had to do it a ton of times already with other templates. Run a search for 'mixin( "import' in Binderoo to see how many times I've had to get around the changes to template visibility rules. Rather than do that though, now I'll have to iterate over every member of a stored mixin and alias them in to the surrounding object.

I've had to go nuclear, in fact, to get this working. And resort to string mixins.

https://run.dlang.io/is/O5PDaK

So it works. But it doesn't Just Work(TM).