On Wednesday, 13 June 2018 at 02:18:55 UTC, makedgreatagain wrote:
On Tuesday, 12 June 2018 at 04:23:51 UTC, Joakim wrote:
On Monday, 11 June 2018 at 04:02:15 UTC, Joakim wrote:
On Monday, 11 June 2018 at 02:58:28 UTC, makedgreatagain wrote:
On Thursday, 7 June 2018 at 14:12:15 UTC, Joakim wrote:
[...]

Thanks for your help.

The side thing is betterC change also base on d based branch,
 which is very hard to backporting to cpp branch.

No, it only disables 4-5 things, so while you're right that it applies towards ddmd, it should be pretty easy to manually backport to the old C++ frontend. I plan to do so for the ltsmaster branch of ldc, its last C++ version, this week: you can apply that pull to Dan's ios branch or easily port it yourself.

My betterC backport is up, try it on Dan's iOS branch:

https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/pull/2748

When I cherry pick the commit 08041422, git report the IOS branch dose not have function `getCAssertFunctionName` , `DtoCAssert` there seems missing some old commit from IOS branch to ltsmaster branch. I don't know how many and how to compare to get all the missing commit to work.

Thanks for you help again.

Are you starting from the top, with the oldest commit first? Because the older commits supply those functions.

You may not want to cherry-pick if you're not used to doing it, and just apply the patch itself:

https://patch-diff.githubusercontent.com/raw/ldc-developers/ldc/pull/2748.diff