On Friday, 22 June 2018 at 07:38:04 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
On Thursday, 7 June 2018 at 06:22:04 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
DIP 1013, "The Deprecation Process", is now ready for final review. This is a last chance for community feedback before the DIP is handed off to Walter and Andrei for the Formal Assessment. Please read the procedures document for details on what is expected in this review stage:

https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/master/PROCEDURE.md#final-review

The current revision of the DIP for this review is located here:

https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/1de69e85527aa0e5efea0533c03e8cc732105d02/DIPs/DIP1013.md

In it you'll find a link to and summary of the previous review round. This round of review will continue until 11:59 pm ET on June 21st unless I call it off before then.

This review round is now complete. Thanks to all who participated!

I know that I'm super late with this small addition, but as the DIP still hasn't reached its final stage there might be time to incorporate the following nit:

The DIP should clarify at which point the language specification CAN and SHOULD be updated.