On 2018-07-18 18:11, Martin Tschierschke wrote:

Even if the needed libs are named different on different systems, it would be cool to collect the information what is needed in the dub.sdl/dub.json file.

So directly at the beginning you get a hint what is missing. And how to fix it,
especially if you use a system like Debian (/Ubuntu)

I ran into the exactly same chain of error messages, fixing them with the help of others, and some search, this is not the most convenient experience if you start with vibe.d.

I'm doing that with DStep [1]. It was quite annoying and a lot of work to write, but it works.

[1] https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/dstep/blob/master/dub.json#L36

--
/Jacob Carlborg