On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 15:25:53 +0300, downs <default_357-l...@yahoo.de> wrote:

Tim Matthews wrote:
downs wrote:
I've just committed a module to tools that should enable linking and
using any C++ library with D programs without creating a C wrapper for
it.

Does 'any' c++ library even include the ones in c++ namespaces? If so
good job thanks.

I don't know about namespaces, but that's a problem with mangling and thus, fixable. I'm currently wrestling with bullet physics, which doesn't use namespaces, so this isn't priority right now :p

What's the wrapper performance penalty (if any)?

And can the code be a bit sanitized? As it is, I believe it is impossible to maintain by anyone except the original author, which is a bad thing.