On Saturday, 4 August 2018 at 07:34:49 UTC, Manu wrote:
On Fri, 3 Aug 2018 at 18:50, Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d@puremagic.com> wrote:
[...]

Faster and consistently, sure. But I don't think 'better' is possible.

[...]

Bindings != wrappers. I agree that wrappers will nearly always need to be written, I'm trying to automate the writing of the declarations needed to link.

It should be possible to automate translating everything, but some things will be tricky in C++. std::vector is quite clearly a value type, yet the GNU implementation declares it as a class with protected inheritance from _Vector_base. That's going to be fun...