Walter Bright, el 12 de diciembre a las 10:29 me escribiste:
> Leandro Lucarella wrote:
> >If you could add a small description of what the commit is about besides
> >pointing the NG discussion/Bugzilla number, as you are doing with DMD now,
> >it would be really great! =)
>
> Just click on the link! (At least, that's how the changelog works.)
> Also, I added a comment in the source code that explains the why.

There are no links in the commit messages, and my RSS feed gets only the
commit message, not the diff, so to actually see the diff I have to open
the RSS "link" to go to the full changeset information. So, if there are
10 changes, I have to open 10 new web pages to see what the changes are
about. It would be nice to know what the changes are about *before*
opening any new web pages, so I can only click in the changes I'm
interested in seeing fully.

Thanks.

Si pusieramos la máquina de cortar boludos dentro de la máquina del tiempo
y se pusiera a cortar boludos históricos con retroactividad,
otra sería la historieta hoy.
        -- Tato Bores