On Thursday, 9 August 2018 at 11:48:55 UTC, Laurent Tréguier wrote:
On Thursday, 9 August 2018 at 10:37:32 UTC, IM wrote:
I've always had issues with Code-d! I filed several issues on its GitHub repo, but my experience with the Code-d author was that those issues are likely to remain open and unaddressed.

Since he is a student (or at least he was some time ago, I don't know if it's still the case), he might simply have had little time to work on it, depending on the period of the year.

I switched to DLS and I'm much happier now. I'm glad we have options. So thanks for the hard work and keep it up!

I'll try to keep it up :)

I just give it a try in visual studio code, but I got errors:

[Error - 20:39:54] Starting client failed
Error: Unsupported server configuration {
    "command": ""
}
at _getServerWorkingDir.then.serverWorkingDir (C:\Users\Domain-Work\.vscode\extensions\laurenttreguier.vscode-dls-1.6.3\node_modules\vscode-languageclient\lib\main.js:356:35)
        at <anonymous>