On Monday, 13 August 2018 at 01:49:35 UTC, Mike Franklin wrote:
On Sunday, 12 August 2018 at 06:35:17 UTC, Eugene Wissner wrote:

P.S. In the last weeks I had thoughts to split low-level stuff from tanya and put it into a separate library, kind of native, gc-free x86-64 (and maybe aarch64) Linux runtime for D. Probably I should go for it :)

In recent months, I've been thinking about something like that as well.

I think it's a very promising idea. Why not start with DasBetterC and build a Phobos like library from there?