On Tuesday, 21 August 2018 at 21:33:13 UTC, Patrick Schluter wrote:
On Tuesday, 21 August 2018 at 06:53:18 UTC, Daniel N wrote:
On Tuesday, 21 August 2018 at 03:42:21 UTC, Ali wrote:
Many of those new comers who ask about the forum software .. they never stick, they dont complain, or question, or try to change for the better, they simply leave

I think this is the best forum I have ever used, it's a big contributing factor to that I post here! I don't post every month praising the forum, I'm silently happy. But if we changed I would likely complain every month.

Second that.

The 2 big things this forum frontend has, is forcing to snip quotes (go look on realworldtech to see whole threads of quote galore of 400 lines where the answer is just one word) and speed. The thing that comments cannot be edited is also an advantage. This forces to put a little be more thought in them.

What about if you accidentially press a button that posts the comment?

Why can't syntax formatting be implemented, does anyone disagree that is a useless feature?