On Saturday, 25 August 2018 at 02:25:41 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
I'm not hostile to debate. I just don't care for "this is uncharted territory, so let's do nothing" which has been going on for probably 4 years now, coincident with "scope is incomplete, D sux".

I.e. lead, follow, or get out of the way :-)

Document it and we will help you get it reviewed and merged. Until you do that we will stay in your way. Heck, once we understand it we may even lead, but we can't do that if we have no clue WTF its supposed to do or why the changes are being made.

At the very least PRs need detailed changelog entries and preferably spec updates and revisions to the DIP1000 proposal document. Heck even a wiki page would be useful. I'm trying to make the spec page on memory safe programming the authoritative source see https://github.com/dlang/dlang.org/pull/2453