On Monday, 3 September 2018 at 06:29:02 UTC, Pjotr Prins wrote:
One thing I want to add that we ought to be appreciative of the work people put in - much of it in their spare time. I wonder if W&A and others sometimes despair for the lack of appreciation they get. Guido van Rossum burning out (W, notably, was the one to post that here first) is a shame. Even though he created a language which I find less tasteful he did not deserve to be treated like that. Simple.

I feel the same. There is no need to put a huge burden on them even if there is something could not be fixed. A good subset of a language is still a good language I think. Powerful, expressive, precise, that's important for me.