On Wednesday, 5 September 2018 at 07:32:54 UTC, Simen Kjærås wrote:
On Wednesday, 5 September 2018 at 07:00:49 UTC, Joakim wrote:
Please answer these two questions if you're using or would like to use D, I have supplied my own answers as an example:

1. What D initiatives would you like to fund and how much money would you stake on each? (Nobody is going to hold you to your numbers, but please be realistic.)

I'll throw $200 at issue 5710. It's already got $200 on bountysource, and it's the one issue I consistently bump into. And yes, you can hold me to this.

2. Would you be okay with the patches you fund not being open-sourced for a limited time, with the time limit or funding threshold for open source release specified ahead of time, to ensure that funding targets are hit?

Sure, as long as they're eventually open-sourced.

--
  Simen

I'll pledge another $100 USD to that one. Ditto on the open source question.