On 06/09/2018 8:39 PM, Bastiaan Veelo wrote:
On Thursday, 6 September 2018 at 08:29:03 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
On 06/09/2018 8:22 PM, Bastiaan Veelo wrote:
Hi,

How often and when does code.dlang.org look for new releases? Pegged has tagged a new release 14 hours ago, and I wonder when I can expect dub to pick that up.

Thanks!

It is semi-constant.

How semi? :-) Does 14 hours still count, or should we assume the process is somehow stuck?

Process has been and gone but it wasn't tagged correctly so it never updated. See other comment.