On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 02:41:48PM -0700, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d wrote:
[...]
> In the meantime, is there a particular version of the NDK that I
> should use?  Currently I have android-ndk-r13b-linux-x86_64.zip
> installed.  Will it work?
[...]

Haha, I feel so silly now.  NDK r13b does not seem to have the sysroot
subdir required by the clang build command, that's why it couldn't find
the system headers.  So I ditched r13b and installed r17b instead, and
now I can build the runtime successfully!

Questions are the beginning of intelligence, but the fear of God is the
beginning of wisdom.