On Saturday, 20 October 2018 at 16:41:41 UTC, Stanislav Blinov wrote:
Those are not "ok". They're only "ok" under Manu's proposal so long as the author of C promises (via documentation) that that's indeed "ok". There can be no statically-enforced guarantees that those calls are "ok", or that issuing them in that order is "ok". Yet Manu keeps insisting that somehow there is.

No he is not insisting you can statically enforce thread safety.

When I say ok, I mean assuming the implementer actually wrote correct code. This applies to any shared method today as well.