On 22/10/2018 10:28 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
On 10/22/2018 1:34 AM, Manu wrote:
I posted it, twice... 2 messages, back to back, and you're responding
to this one, and not that one. I'll post it again...

Posting it over and over is illustrative of the failure of posting proposal documents to the n.g. instead of posting it as a DIP which can be referred to:

1. nobody knows which of your 70 messages are the ones with the proposal in it

2. with multiple posts of the proposal, nobody knows which one is the most up-to-date one

Doing it this way does not work. Continuing to repost it is a waste of your time. Post it as a DIP and link to it.

As I've said previously, it doesn't need to be a good DIP or anywhere near complete. It just needs code examples comparing current and proposed behavior with some text about semantics changes.