On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 14:01:23 -0500, Walter Bright <newshou...@digitalmars.com> wrote:

retard wrote:
Agreed. Will be fixed later. Keep in mind that D is older language than Scala - now tell me what mystruct.tupleof.stringof does - where's the documentation? From the top of my head I can imagine at least 200 different cases where the D/Phobos's documentation sucks.

I would appreciate it if you could list these cases, and put them in a Bugzilla issue or at least email them to me. Thanks!

http://whatwg.org/html5 has a system where people can leave comments pointing out issues without even leaving the page. This lowers the bar for submitting documentation bugs. It might work for D's spec too.