On 03/04/2010 02:49 PM, Fawzi Mohamed wrote:

Bye,
bearophile

Doesn't tango's exception tracing do that?

sure it does, just import TraceExceptions...
The exception will contain the stacktrace at the throwing point
(adresses)... and with printOut you can get a symbolic trace (if possible).

Can you actually get line number information with the stack trace? With my setup, it looks like line numbers should be in there, but they never get initialized.

p.s. TraceExceptions is awesome; I can't believe I never knew about them until a week or two ago