Anyone want to play with dmdz, here it is:

http://personal.utulsa.edu/~ellery-newcomer/dmdz.zip

Haven't tested it much, especially on windows. Don't know what it will do with multiple zip files. piecemeal flag doesn't know how to stop when you tell it to. dmd's run flag isn't handled correctly (I don't know how it's supposed to work).

Does anyone know of a way to tell whether a command in bash or whatever segfaults?

And I modified std.path.dirname and std.path.basename, so I just included them in dmdz.d.

Otherwise, it should work okay. It can compile itself under 2.040.