Hello Ali,

BCS wrote:

I just graduated from collage (Yeah!) and got a job (Ye-ha!) in the
San Francisco bay area where I've spent just over 24hr ever (urk...).

Anyone from the area have any advice? Places to avoid, things to look
into or watch out for? That sort of thing.

(Offline responses also welcome at: benjamin at precisionsoftware us
)

As the local ACCU group, we meet in Mountain View every second
Wednesday, which has already heard a brief introduction to D:

http://accu-usa.org/

Perhaps it's time to start the Bay Area D Interest Group: "The Bay
Diggers" :D

Cool, I'll keep that in mind. BTW I can't seem to find what ACCU stands for.

--
... <IXOYE><