Michel Fortin, el  5 de mayo a las 22:12 me escribiste:
> On 2010-05-05 21:12:47 -0400, Walter Bright <newshou...@digitalmars.com> said:
>
> >Michel Fortin wrote:
> >>If even Walter has difficulty figuring out the ! around __traits,
> >
> >Missing a ! is always a problem. People even do not see the word "not".
>
> It was an exaggeration. That "ultimate proof" wasn't meant to be too serious.
>
> I hope it didn't stop you from reading the rest of the post, because
> it seemed like a nice idea to improve the __trait syntax.

Please, remove the leading __ from features that are standard (as oposed
from implementation extensions). Is really ugly and make you feel it won't
work in another compiler! This goes too for __gshared (and I don't
remember if there is anything else).

Un barco con animales, amigos míos.
Creyendo salvarse de la inundación.
Mientras yo, sufro la ruptura de mi corazón.