superdan wrote:
== Quote from Bernard Helyer (b.hel...@gmail.com)'s article
On 17/05/10 17:17, GirlProgrammer wrote:
If D doesn't suck, and is better than C++ why am I not using it? Indeed,
why isn't hardly anyone using it?
I imagine you get some dull pleasure from posting essentially the same
message to the NG every few months or so (this is almost certainly the
person behind the 'is d a cult' thread a few months ago, and ios the
same person behind 'what is d' from a few weeks) so until
GirlProgrammer/Jane Doe/Janis D/angelinastyle contributes a question
beyond the same simple troll, 'she' is not worth responding to, so I'd
just like to take this opportunity to remind the NG of the content 'she'
has previously posted, and reconsider in replying to 'her' accordingly.
Just a friendly PSA.  n_n
PS: It's nice to see that you've updated your XP install since your last
message!

yeah dun feed da troll. ass to mouth da troll. too bad that ain't gonna be
pleasant. cocksucka as girlprogrammer is it ain't no broad. its a punk-ass
motherfucker posing as chick 2 give a twist to his lame life. shit.

I assumed 'GirlProgrammer' was analagous to 'EpromProgrammer' or 'WindowsProgrammer', ie, he tries to program girls.