On Thu, 27 May 2010 15:34:38 -0400, Don <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:

Votes however are definitely not ignored.
If you search bugzilla, you'll find that there are 86 closed bugs which still have votes for them! Compared with 228 open bugs.
So the votes themeselves are far from up-to-date.

Indeed, it would be nice if bugzilla reminded you that you have votes for closed bugs. Every time I go to vote for a bug, I remove my votes from any closed bugs (which are obvious with the strikethrough text). But I don't notice that until I go to vote for one. If it reminded me every time I logged in that I have votes for closed bugs, then I might pay better attention.

-Steve