Walter Bright wrote:
I gotta believe that if you're writing Fortran functions and expecting them to be inlined into C code, or other such function-by-function language mixing, things are getting desperate.

I have experienced a runtime disaster after executing exe which successfully linked with C++ library, probably produced with MS toolchain, with another one, produced with mingw32 GCC on Windows. Same language, incompatible compilers, incompatible code...
Fixed it by rebuild all required libraries with Microsoft tools.

Another issue came - runtime crash when MS DLL called routine inside the EXE produced with the DMD. Currently I don't know how to fix it, I disabled callbacks as a temporary measure. For this reason the GC managed code doesn't free resources, because even if the wxWidgets releases it's allocated object, the reference of the managed wrapper persists, which is stored in the hash table, so the hash table becomes bigger and bigger...

--
Alex Makhotin,
the founder of BITPROX,