On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 17:16:47 -0400, Nick Sabalausky <a...@a.a> wrote:

"Philippe Sigaud" <philippe.sig...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.140.1276112857.24349.digitalmar...@puremagic.com...
On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 03:12, Nick Sabalausky <a...@a.a> wrote:

http://www.dsource.org/projects/dranges/browser/downloads/Phobos_graph.pdf
> (thanks graphviz)
>

> For those interested, the result is there:

Heh, that looks like some of my breadboard projects ;)

Yeah, it's a bit hairy :-)

I even saw a loop in one of the lines. Had a good laugh at that :)

Semi-serious suggestion: maybe you could get that data into a good EE
program that does automatic wire-trace routing. Although, I'd imagine
there's got to be a program that can straighten it out without resorting to
cramming it into such a specialized domain-specific app.

There are people whose sole job is to disentangle a board layout generated by circuit diagram. I think it's an NP-complete problem.

-Steve