Dnia 21-06-2010 o 21:57:49 Alix Pexton <alix.dot.pex...@gmail.dot.com> napisał(a):

There is only one mention of lazy evaluation in the index and it doesn't mention the lazy k/w at all. I seem to remember Andrei dislikes it, but also that there is another way to get function params to be evaluated lazily without using it.

Yeah, speaking of which - what happened to that proposal*?

*The proposal AFAIR was (correct me if wrong): if a function has a parameterless delegate as a parameter, then on the call site any expression in the delegate slot is implicitly turned into a delegate. I think the delegate ought to be pure to make the magic happen.

Yeah, speaking of which - do/will we have pure delegates?

Tomek