Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

>> Okay. I am in no way trying to say anything negative about TDPL.
> [snip]
>
> You are being too kind about this :o).

Well, I didn't want to post on the main D list and come across as saying
that the new book is full of errors and sucks. wIt really is quite an
entertaining read (for a programming book anyway) with talk of jumping
through rings of syntactic fire, describing casts as well-intended genies,
and plenty of other humourous descriptions. And, of course, it's quite
instructive along the way. Now if I can only get my co-workers to read it...

- Jonathan M Davis