If you could send this stuff to me whenever your computer is working again, or
better yet post it to some repository for everyone, that'd be great.  My email
address that I actually check frequently but avoid giving out in places were
spambots may be present is n...@domain.com, where name = dsimcha and domain =
gmail.

== Quote from Adam Ruppe (destructiona...@gmail.com)'s article