On 02/08/2010 05:14, Justin Spahr-Summers wrote:
On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 17:06:26 +0100, div0<d...@sourceforge.net>  wrote:

On 31/07/2010 03:50, Justin Spahr-Summers wrote:

Yes, thank you. I misworded my original question. I was hoping to host
on Google Code, because it's been the most reliable and functional
(free) project hosting I've found, and I'd love to entertain hopes of
eventually submitting the code as a Phobos module.

Try:

http://www.xp-dev.com/

They do every CVS system under the sun and don't bitch about licenses
for open source projects.

I was happy enough with the service to actually pay for it.

It's certainly tempting, but the fact that they don't offer Mercurial
without payment is a bit off-putting to me.

If you can be bothered, keep an eye on it.

The guys's on about sorting out non https access for git/mercurial at some point.

Subversion is perfectly good for small teams and you can upgrade later.