"Andrei Alexandrescu" <seewebsiteforem...@erdani.org> wrote in message
news:i467if$1rn...@digitalmars.com...
> The page at
> http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/D_(The_Programming_Language)/d2/Lesson_1/Phobos
> has a few inaccuracies (for example claims that writefln and writeln are
> the same). Is the person maintaining it on this newsgroup?

I don't know who originally created it, but I went ahead and removed the
writefln==writeln claim and also added some info on nested comments.

It should probably still be changed to use write and writeln for the hello
world examples, and then introduce writef and writefln as formatted
versions. Sending a non-format-string as the first arg to writef or writefln
should *not* be encouraged. I might do that and some other things later if I
have time.