Walter Bright wrote:
Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2010-08-17 21:54, Walter Bright wrote:
<snip>
No. The problem is it is built out of the DM C compiler, which does not
parse gcc extensions found in Linux.

Cross-platform compatibility is a separate issue from compatibility with vendor-specific extensions to the language. Besides, there's a version of GCC (MinGW) for Windows as well.

How about the rest of the language or is the gcc extensions used in too many headers for htod to be useful ?

I don't know how hard the problem is. I haven't spent any time attempting to make it work on linux.

I'd expect a program like this to be platform agnostic.

Stewart.