On 01/09/10 16:49, user wrote:
To everyone reporting inconsistencies between Andrei's book and the
compiler -- please include TDPL or [tdpl] in the bug title, to make it
easier to search for them.  These bugs have high priority.

To everyone reporting inconsistencies between Andrei's book and the
compiler -- please include TDPL or [tdpl] in the bug title, to make it
easier to search for them.  These bugs have high priority.

Thats ridiclous. The only purpose for prioriting these bugs is- you fail at
compiler construction. The language is so full of shit.. why not be more
honest? you had over 10 years of time to develop basic foundations but its
still a amateurish attempt at language design. Tell me about another language
which is so much work in progress after 10 years of development. They are all
so stable. If I want I can build a 'E' language and fix all your legacy bugs. D
is nowhere near perfection. The bug #1 in your bugzilla was 'just give up
already'. Someone marked it wontfix.
Don't feed the trolls, that is all.