Actually, he specifically mentioned the prequels, not the original trilogy, so unless Dark Star has Harrison Ford in it (I haven't seen it, but I'm pretty sure that he's not in it), there is no Harrison Ford factor with the movies that he
mentioned.

SW = Star Wars
SW != Dark Star
I thought it was pretty obvious.
SW has Ford in it, and it sure hell has Ford factor in it. SW is not a low budget film.

I think his point was that while the Star Wars prequels had large budgets, they weren't all that good, while Dark Star was good in spite of having a small budget. So, the budget doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the quality
of the movie.

That is what i thought, and supported him as i think it is also pretty clear. My English is not the best but i can't help but think the source of confusion is not my writing skills on this one :P