On 09/02/2010 02:50 AM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
"Nick Sabalausky"<a...@a.a>  wrote in message
"Andrei Alexandrescu"<seewebsiteforem...@erdani.org>  wrote in message
Time to zero in on the overall design and start working on the content.
Please give the design one more round of comments.

I think I would try just getting rid of the red flare in the background,
and maybe just make a slightly reddish solid background color. It was a
neat idea, but I think getting it to really look right would be a bit
difficult.

Everything else seems to look fine though from a quick look-though. Main
font size is perfect.

I do have to say, I'm not a fan of justified text. I think it makes spacing
look really weird, inconsistent and distracting. But it's not too bad in
this case, so I can certainly live with it.

My website (www.erdani.com) uses an automatic hyphenator written in Javascript by Mathias Nater. Hyphenation improves the looks of justified text a lot. Walter wasn't keen about adding the hyphenator because it causes a flicker after loading.