Looks very slick, much better then the current design. It gives a better
overview,
and is a relieve to the eye :)

Few things I'd like to mention:
 - perhaps make the paragraph headers larger in font size, when scrolling down
it's not too easy to scan for the right paragraph titles
 - the link list is not very relaxing, perhaps make the dotted lines a little
darker, sometimes the links also wrap, that should be indented if possible...
 - the search box should be to the right of the white middle part, not on the
right of the whole page
 - a list of links to paragraph headers / titles in the document at the top of
the
page might be handy, current site has that too now
 - I think many pages should be rewritten (but this is not of concern of the
designer, I know), there's a lot of (semi) auto generated documentation. The
stdio
for example is really a mess, it should be sorted better and more examples, now
it's just one big page...

Still, the design is very nice, colours well chosen. Good job.