On 9/8/10 9:21 CDT, dsimcha wrote:
== Quote from Andrei Alexandrescu (seewebsiteforem...@erdani.org)'s article
Hello,
I just added SortedRange as discussed a while ago in this newsgroup. I
think it turned out pretty neat. Generally the range abstraction is
turning out to be very solid.
To get a SortedRange object for a given range r either call sort(r) if
you want to sort one, or assumeSorted(r) if you know that the range is
sorted already.
I've also fixed Zip (finally!) to get rid of a couple of dirty tricks.
It turns out that front()/front(v)/moveFront() are a correct way to
abstract proxy ranges like Zip is.
Search this documentation preview for "SortedRange" and "Zip":
http://erdani.com/d/phobos/std_range.html
http://erdani.com/d/phobos/std_algorithm.html
I've also improved the look of container requirements, check:
http://erdani.com/d/phobos/std_container.html
Comments and ideas are welcome.
Andrei

One question:  Now that hasAt is gone, how does one use StoppingPolicy.longest
properly?  IMHO StoppingPolicy.longest was never all that useful and should just
be removed.

Hmmm, I was wrong to remove hasAt. Will add it back.