On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 13:08:45 -0500, Andrej Mitrovic <andrej.mitrov...@gmail.com> wrote:

I think it was a rather superficial review of all the languages. Did
he even try any of them out, or did he just took a look at what
wikipedia has to say?

Here's my comment
http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/dsdd6/the_next_big_language_2010_edition/c12k68w

On 10/17/10, Andrei Alexandrescu <seewebsiteforem...@erdani.org> wrote:
Discusses a few languages including D:
http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/dsdd6/the_next_big_language_2010_edition/

Whenever I read a comment from that guy that post as eternium there, in reddit, I have a sense of déjà vu. The same exact passive-agressive stance with respect to D, the constant Walter/Andrei bashing, the ivory tower snark comment, the "people posting in the newsgroup are n00bs, idiots, fanboys"... Exactly the same comments as *someone* that post here, you know who. It gets more sad if you look at his comments history and see that like 80% of what he writes there, is just D bashing. At least he should post with the same user name in both places :)

--
Yao G.