Denis Koroskin wrote:
We've just tried programming with a friend in pair in D, and after spending about an hour trying to figure out the program misbehavior we understood it was a dmd codegen bug (I'll submit a report shortly). He was very angry and said "After so many years being in development this is still a b.s. I will never touch this language again". I had nothing to say other than I'll submit a bug-report and it will hopefully get fixed.

He is right, one should not be hitting codegen bugs in anything one would write in just starting with D. Please give a pointer to the bug report.