On 10/20/2010 06:38 PM, Brad Roberts wrote:
On Wed, 20 Oct 2010, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 17:37:47 -0500
From: Andrei Alexandrescu<seewebsiteforem...@erdani.org>
To: digitalmars-d@puremagic.com
Newsgroups: digitalmars.D
Subject: Re: d-mode for Emacs

On 10/20/10 16:24 CDT, Russel Winder wrote:
On Wed, 2010-10-20 at 21:09 +0200, Gour wrote:
On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 18:59:22 +0100
"Russel" == Russel Winder wrote:

Russel>   Actually setting up a branch/repository is trivial compared to
Russel>   getting a shared view as to what to do :-)

I forgot to say that, imho, we should ask Andrei since he is the 2nd
contributor to d-mode 'project'....

Works for me.  I'll delay creating a Launchpad project and team, and
establishing a Bazaar branch as the trunk until Andrei gives approval to
the plan ;-)

I was thinking dsource and even dmd's own "tools" repository could be good
places to store the mode. But then why make the few Phobos people the
bottleneck? Feel free to create a project as you find fit.

At any rate, the mode should stay downloadable off digitalmars.com (it already
is: http://www.digitalmars.com/d/dlinks.html). So please keep me in the loop.

Andrei

Why house it outside the emacs source repository?  Get it incorporated
into the primary distribution channel for emacs itself and everyone wins,
no?

If that's feasible, sure! Does anyone know the right people?