== Quote from bearophile (bearophileh...@lycos.com)'s article
> Russel Winder:
> > The game is known to be fundamentally flawed,
> It has flaws, but if you try to create something better you will probably
> create
something far worse.

Agreed.  People need to appreciate the difference between "noisy" and
"completely
worthless".  Maybe it's easier for me than for most people because I work with
statistics and noisy data on a daily basis.

The Language Benchmark Game is noisy.  This means that you can't tell at a
fine-grained resolution which language is fastest, and small differences are
almost meaningless.  It is not completely worthless, though.  If it shows a
difference of several fold, you can be pretty sure that's real.  I see no
problem
with it as long as everyone understands that it's noisy and that small
differences
are to be taken with a grain of salt.