foobar:

> While I like Ruby and test driven development that doesn't obviate the need
> for a strong type system.
> tests can only prove that whatever invalid inputs you test for are accounted
> for. Tests CANNOT prove the correctness of your system for all inputs.

In practice on average my small Python programs are less buggy than my small D
ones.

Anyway, in D I use the static type system, many unittests, design by contract,
all together at the same time, and sometimes they aren't enough, I'd like a bit
of static analysis too (as done by lints or better by more sophisticated
languages), or automatic fuzzy tests :-)

Bye,
bearophile