On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 18:11:59 -0600, Jonathan M Davis <jmdavisp...@gmx.com> wrote:

I think that the real question here is how good the API is.

I think that the sheer size of the library, specially with a datetime.d file with almost 31,600 lines of code (granted, most of them are unit test and documentation), makes a little difficult to analyze or give a proper review of the code. It will takes a fair share time to do it. Maybe that's why very few people has given criticism or suggestions. I only gave a cursory view (you need to scroll a lot just to find the implementation code), but I'll give it a more throughly review tonight.

--
Yao G.