Jonathan M Davis Wrote:

... (though in the case of adjusting for NTP, the internal stdTimes for the
SysTimes
> would be off as well, while in the leap second case, they aren't).
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

OK, all, thanks for answering that question, but my primary gripe was that the
current std.date does not have a constructor like this(). My assumption being
that such a constructor would go to the OS and give you an object corresponding
to now.

I've looked at Jonathan's documentation, and I don't see a constructor like
that there either.

So if I want to write a timed log entry, what's the recommendation?

Steve