On 2010-11-26 09:10, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
Any more feedback on my potential std.unittests, or is looking good overall? I
definitely think that it's better than when I first posted it, so the feedback
thus far has definitely been helpful, and I do find these functions extremely
useful in my own code.

- Jonathan M Davis

P.S. My most recent update for std.datetime does include the most recent version
of unittests.d, so if you want to see them in more large scale use, you can look
there.

How about catching AssertErrors (if possible), collecting them and then at the end of the unit test output all failed unit tests. This will allow the unit tests after a failing unit test to also run.

Feel free to have a look at my rspec inspired unit test "framework": http://dsource.org/projects/orange/browser/orange/test/UnitTester.d

--
/Jacob Carlborg