On 12/16/10 1:30 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

The point here isn't that we want "a" and "b" to be replaced with "_"
the point is that we want to get rid of the string and have a shorter
and less verbose syntax for delegate literals.

I understand. Using strings is witnessing the fact that we couldn't find
a shorter syntax that didn't have problems. That being said, it's very
possible there are some great ones, we just couldn't find them.

Andrei

"we just couldn't find them"

Is that the royal "we" as in singular?
If plural, may one politely inquire as to whom "we" are?

Justin