On 2010-12-31 10:45, Thomas Mader wrote:

[...]

How about a new logo for D in general? Are there any plans to make a
contest or something similar to create a new D logo which has a modern
looking design?

vote ++

I also think that making the site valid is a very important thing, so
are there any plans to do so? If nobody wants it to do I could help.

I think a better marketing of the D community would not only attract more developers but also web-designer, maintainer, packager, content-writer, ...

BTW:
> Am 2010-09-02 14:46, schrieb retard:
>> We need a more professional looking SVG version of the D man then!

... there is already a SVG logo for the D-man since 5 years, but obviousily it get not adopted :/
http://w148.de/~mmartin/d/logo.html